10 simple weight loss tips are getting too digital now days and we all have so many things to do and remember and in such kind of life full of hassle it is very impossible to keep reminding yourself what to do or not to do to look good so here are some really very simple 10 tips to keep you healthy and slim and you can put them on the door of your fridge on your cell wallpaper or on your desk and computer wallpaper, so here these are .
Here Is 10 Simple Weight Loss Tips
- Eat Don’t Starve: – stop saying that I cannot eat this and that cause I am on diet, start eating which is good for you, eat deep-red cherries, grapes, crunchy, snow peas, lean meat, carrot, tomatoes, make them yummy for yourself by adding some healthy herbs.
- Stop Working Out At All, if this word make you feel like you are doing something you don’t like then don’t do it, rather than that start playing with your own kids one hour daily but not inside the house, take them out of the house, run after them, play football, hockey, go for skating, swimming with them, teach them all the things you know how to do and make them feel that they are important and at the same time you will feel slimmer.
- Go for a morning Walking, start your day with just one hour earlier and give this one hour to yourself go for a walk and your way back home get into some fresh fruit stores and buy some cherries, strawberries, apple oranges or grapefruits for your family and yourself.
- Turn on some music to make your heart rate faster when you mop or vacuum next time and that will help you enjoying the hectic cleaning and at the same time your heart will burn more calories automatically.
- Eat what you like, even if it is a piece of a brownie, just don’t take a big piece, take a small piece and eat it with a smaller, very smaller folk and enjoy each small piece of it.
- Eat small portions and before ever meal drink one or one and a half glass of water this will feel you fuller and you will eat what actually you want.
- Eat Fiber, don’t just quit at all and this will work in many ways, it will help you feel satisfied for longer and will maintain your digestive system.
- Try to cook at home for your family and yourself and that is the only true way to know what are you actually eating.
- Never drink calories or carbohydrates, always drink water or green tea, stop drinking rubbish for fun, there is no fun in drinking bad or those think which are going to make you fat or ugly.
- Last but not the least, love yourself, stop punishing yourself and thinking that nothing is going to make you look beautiful, you are beautiful so start seeing it from right now.