We did share some homemade mask for beautiful skin last week, and awhile I was working on that, I did find something very interesting and the best thing about it is, its ancient, my mother told me that, they used to apply these mask in their young age and the grandma use to make all of these in home, since it was a bit impossible to get ready to use things at that time and my grandma use to say that it was the best time and woman use to apply very simple things and use to look far better than the woman of this time, L let’s see if we can get that look with simple homemade face masks?
- Homemade Salad Mask: – nothing is work better than green sad in your skin, but you got to eat it to get better results but you would get beautiful impact of mix salad on your ski too if you just mash ripe tomato and mix it with one tablespoon of olive oil and apply that all over your face and your neck for 10 -20 minutes every day, it will not only make you skin look fairer, and smoother, it will keep your skin flawless and beautiful too since tomatoes are natural loaded with acids to lighten as well as nourish skin with vitamin C. and Olive Oil are best moisturizer possible.
- Eggs & Yogurt Mask is the best for dry and dull looking skin and it is very good to treat aging and old looking skin, and you just need to add 2 egg whites with 2 tablespoons of yogurt in it and mix well, you need to use fresh and organic yogurt for that and then apply that all over you face and neck and let it get dry and then wash it off with worm water.
- Banana Face Mask: – Mash a well ripped banana and then add a tablespoon of honey and tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and mix well and when it become a fine smooth paste and then add one tablespoon of granulated sugar in it and then massage gently and in small circular motions for 10 minutes and then let it sit on your skin for another 15 minutes, wash it off with worm water.
- Lemon Rose Face Mask is a magical balancing mask for your face and you need to mix one tablespoon of fresh lime juice with same quantity of glycerin and rose water and keep it in your refrigerator and every morning, just take one tablespoon of gram flour and mix it with the mixture and then apply it over your face and then let it get dry for 10-20 minutes and then wash it off with running water.
- Chocolate Face Mask: – you need to take half cup of cocoa powder and mix it with half cup of honey and mix it well and then add finely ground oatmeal in it and mix it with coconut milk and apply it over your face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with running or worm water.