In the busiest life of 21st century, tired eyes, puffiness of eyes and redness are the common complaints for the students and company employees. The continuous exposure to electronic screens such as computers, televisions, laptops, cell phones, and concentrated reading make your eyes tired and bloated.
So, it becomes very essential for every one to take a few minutes to rest and rejuvenate your eyes. Here is a best recipe of Rejuvenating Eye Treatment, which can make you feel refreshed and prepared for the rest of the day. For this, you will need a washcloth and chilled cucumber.
Steps for Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
- Take a large and fresh cucumber and wash it thoroughly with water. Now put this cucumber in the refrigerator for about one hour. By this way, you can attain the maximum advantages from the treatment.
- When the cucumber is chilled properly, take it out from the refrigerator. Now cut out two slices of cucumber in equal size and length with the help of knife. The slices should be half an inch thick. Don’t forget to wash the knife properly before using it to cut the cucumber.
- The coming step involves the preparation of the 2nd constituent for rejuvenating eye treatment. Wet a neat and clean washcloth in cold water. Remove the excess water out of the cloth by squeezing it. The washcloth should retain a little amount of moisture..
- In the next step, wash your face with cold water and pat it dry. For getting the treatment, it would be best if you lie down or you can sit back in a reclining position. Now place the slices of cucumber over both eye, and then cover the upper part of your face using the cold, damp washcloth.
- Stay in the same position for approximately 15 minutes, allowing washcloth and the cucumber slices remain on your face.
- After 15 minutes, take away the washcloth and cucumber, and rinse your face using cold water once again, focusing on the eyes.