Normally we all pick waxing and threading to treat unwanted hair, but sometime, they turn into a mess instead of a solution, we start getting hard and darker hair and they become very porky too and it irritates when someone touches them or when we huge someone and our face touch their face, it is very sad situation and it make one feel terrible too, so here are some simple tips to get rid of hard and stubborn facial hair, but you need to understand it will take some time and you have to be very patient.
Treatment Unwanted Hair Naturally
- This is one of the useful home remedies to get rid of unwanted hair and that is the best way to treat them, just give these home remedies few months and you will love the result.
- Make thick paste of gram flour and turmeric and mix it with water apply it on your face and let it get dry and then scrub it off with slow circular motions and wash it off with chilled water.
- You can make a paste of turmeric powder and gram flour with required amount of milk and apply it over your face to treat unwanted hair.
- Make a smooth paste with turmeric, gram flour and yogurt and apply it over your face in the direction of hair growth and then let it get dry and scrub it off and then wash your face with worm water, use every day to get rapid results.
- Sandpaper, Sandpaper is also effective for the removal of unwanted hairs, but it is actually very harsh for the skin, so if you have super sensitive skin then, don’t try that on your face, but you can use it on your arms and your legs and for that you just need to take a small sandpaper and wet it with water and rub the paper on the skin up and down word until you see hair coming off of the skin, and then wash your skin with plain water an soap and apply some thick baby oil or any moisturizer.
- If you start using alum powder on your face three to four times a day for minutes then it will solve your problem naturally.