Formation of under-eye dark circles is a major concern for many people. This bothersome condition may stress anyone at any stage of life. There are several reasons behind the formation of under-eye dark circles such as lack of sleep, nutritional deficiency, heredity, dehydration or internal health problems etc.
Taking an adequate sleep, consuming healthy diet and keeping the body well-hydrated with loads of water are super techniques to get rid of under-eye dark circles. Accompanied by these ways, some home remedies can also help you in this regard. Here are some natural remedies which are most advantageous for removing the puffiness and dark pigmentation of eyes.
Natural Ways to Remove Under-Eye Dark Circles
1. Using the almond oil is a best remedy to get rid of under-eye circles. Before you go to sleep, take a generous amount of almonds oil at your palm and gently massage it over the dark circles with the help of fingertips. Wash your face next morning. You will observe a noticeable difference with fifteen days of regular application.
2. One of the most effective home remedies for dark eye circles is rubbing the raw potato slices on the affected area. Potato contain an enzyme “catecholase” that works wonderfully to lighten the skin pigmentation as well as puffiness of eyes.
3. Rose Water has numerous benefits for skin, it can also be used for eliminating the dark circles around eyes. For this, you need a cotton swab dipped in rose water. Keep it over your eyes and leave it stay there for 10-15 minutes.
4. Using a chill cucumber is very common way to treat dark eye circles. Take a cucumber and keep it in the refrigerator overnight. Next morning, cut it into thin slices and keep on your eyes for few minutes.
5. Many people find the mixture of saffron and milk cream effective to deal with this tragic issue. Make a smooth paste by combining both ingredients and massage it to the eye circles. Rinse off after few minutes.
6. The pigmentation and puffiness of eyes can be reduced with the used teabags. Cool down the used teabags and then place them on your eyes for about ten minutes. You will get a cooling effect by using this remedy.
7. The mint leaves also help you in removing the dark under-eye circles naturally. Crush three or four fresh mint leaves and apply them around eyes for about 5-10 minutes. Then use a clean and cold cloth to wipe it off.