Pores are essential to keep the skin soft, supple and hydrated but several people find them annoying when they become enlarged. Pores usually increase in their size due to skin problems like oily skin or sun-damaged skin.
The aging process also snatches the natural elasticity of skin, which may be a cause of enlarged pores. The shrinkage of large pores on permanent basis is not possible but you can minimize their appearance using given below home treatments.
- Take an egg in a small bowl and beat it appropriately, now use it as a face. The egg will dry on the skin and pull the pores together, so the pores will appear tighter.
- Make a mixture of flour and beaten eggs and apply it on your facial skin to tighten the pores.
- Peel the cucumber and grind it in a food processor or a blender until it becomes a paste, apply it onto the skin for 15-20 minutes to get best results.
- Take a minor amount of cucumber and mash it very well. Add the mashed cucumber in the mixture of beaten egg and flour. Blend all ingredients once again until are well-combined. Apply this mixture on your facial skin for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face using a mild soap or face wash.
- Rubbing an ice cube wrapped in a cotton cloth on the facial skin is also an effective natural technique to tighten the pores temporarily.
- The waxing process increase your chances to get open pores so you should apply a sandalwood based soothing face on your skin after the waxing process to close the pores.
- The application of mashed papaya on the skin assists in tightening the pores. Apply a mashed papaya on your skin and let it stay for 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
- Honey helps toning pores by reducing the oiliness from the skin. Prepare a honey mask, combing it with lemon juice and sugar. Now apply the mask on your skin and take a massage for 5-8 minutes. Rinse it off with tepid water.