Looking lovelier and having stunning features and glowing skin is a natural desire of every individual from all over the world. However, in these days, maintaining the natural glow of skin has become a great challenge because harmful radiation from the sun, chemicals and polluted air make the skin dull and unappealing.
Here are few natural beauty tips to lovelier you.
- Diet plays an important role in making your skin and hair beautiful. Fresh vegetables and fruits include great quantities of minerals and vitamins, which are indispensable for healthy hair and skin so you must add fruits and vegetables in you daily diet plan. Eggs and meat are great sources of proteins and iron.
- Another most effective natural beauty tip is drinking 8-10 glasses of water, it is not only essential to give your skin and hair a glowing look but it is must to flush out toxins from the body.
- A number of skin problems can be avoided by taking an adequate sleep. You should sleep for at least 7-8 hours every day. If you have dark circles under eyes, you can oust them by keeping 2-3 pillows under your head.
- Mental disturbance has an inimical impact on our health and often gives rise to numerous hairs and skin problems so keeping yourself stress free is a best way to maintain the health and attractiveness of your skin.
- Many harsh chemicals and pollutants – which have been included in our air- makes our skin dull and lifeless. Furthermore, several commercial beauty products include several harmful chemicals that have bad effects for our skin. So avoiding chemical based beauty products is a better way in order to keep you beautiful and young-looking.
- Extreme exposure to the sun is a major cause to make your skin dry and dull. If you are aiming to prevent the harsh effects of sun rays, a best home recipe is to apply a paste of orange juice and turmeric powder on your skin. Let it stay for 10 – 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water.