Acupuncture – Facial Rejuvenation – From last few decades much is to be done in cosmetics industry to enhance the beauty. A number of scientific researches and alternative methods are to be used for the well being of human beings. Different health care programs are working. The cosmetic facial acupuncture is one among them. It brings back the lost elegance of the face with passage of time. Many positive results and feed backs have proved it very effective and make it popular as compared to cosmetic surgery in united state. As compared to the botox, restyling, radiance and collagen injections, it is safer, and easier in application.
HOW IT WORKS:
- It tones up the facial muscles.
- Increase the blood circulation toward the face.
- Prevents the wrinkles and fine lines formation.
Reduces the flow of excessive fluids toward face and in turn cures the puffiness of face.
- Removes the eye bags formation.
- Tighten the facial muscles and increase their elasticity.
- Eliminates the freckles and age spots.
- Promotes general health and well being.
- A person will feel much confident if have smoothed and flaw less skin. The middle aged persons when getting wrinkles and fine lines, the signs of worry are seen at their faces. But with the use of facial rejuvenation acupuncture the women seems to be relaxed as they have not to pass through different episodes of cosmetic surgery. In it there is no fear of toxicity and recovery time.
COURSE OF TREATMENT:
For per facial area 12 treatments sessions are employed. In first course 2-3 session per week, and for proceeding course 1-2 sessions per week. After that majority of the patients require 1-2 sessions per month for maintain the course. The results lasts for 3-5 years.
Herbal tea is used with all the procedure and for yin-Yang imbalance, Qi-Blood deficiency or stasis, and inner toxins of heat and/or damp, for long term benefits.