Apricot beauty is a plant. It is in tree form. The fruit of the tree is very valuable with respect to medicinal point of view as well as in skin care. It is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and lycopene.
Apricot beauty is very effective in skin care. Its scrub is made in home to remove the dead cells of skin. It has exfoliating ability. Cleans the pores, and also remove the black heads by unclog the pores. It has special ability to stimulate the growth of fresh skin cells.
HOW TO MAKE AN APRICOT SCRUB:
Instead off purchasing an apricot beauty scrub you can make the scrub at home. For this the need of kernels, these are the seeds found in the pit of the fruit. These seeds are crushed and grinded to make the scrub. The pulp is used for the rejuvenating the skin cells.
THINGS TO BE NEEEDED:
- Kernel seeds
- Air container.
- Fruit pulp.
- Food processor.
METHOD OF FORMATION:
- Cut the fruit in two halves.
- Remove the kernels from the pit and make the powder of it after drying and grinding it.
- Now separate the pulp and put it in to the blender. Make smooth paste of it so that it is easily applied on face apricot beauty.
- Keep it in a jar and in freezer so that used when required. Take a tablespoon of it and add in to it the kernel powder, so that blended in such a way smooth paste is formed apricot beauty.
- Apply it on face for 20 minutes.
- Wash the face with splashes of water. And dry it.
- It should be stored only for two days once formed.
- The dried kernels should be bought from any herbal store in powdered form apricot beauty.