Makeup, if perfectly applied, can give a chic and charming look and also changes your look for different events. The colors and shades of makeup depends upon the event you are going to attend, time of the function or party and your natural skin tone. Before applying the makeup you should learn the basic makeup tips ad tricks. By following these tips you will be able to do flawless makeup.
Some tips and tricks are given below:
- If you have some skin imperfections like pimples, wrinkles or acne etc, you can make them less prominent by the application of makeup. To hide these skin imperfections put on foundation on the forehead and the nose and chin area. After the application of foundation, clear off excess using a cotton ball. Don’t opt for a makeup base darker than your natural skin tone.
- If you don’t have any serious skin problem then avoid using face powder.
- Concealer is used to mask the skin imperfections that foundation fails to mask. For making the concealer long-last, apply face powder over the area where you have applied the concealer. Don’t overuse the powder because it will bring out the wrinkles around your eyes.
- Though black mascara is usually being used to emphasize the eyelashes but for a daytime function, brown mascara is a much batter option. Third good option is the application of translucent mascara; it will bring out the actual shape of your eyes and give you a more natural look.
- For lip makeup, use a lipstick or lip gloss according to the time of function for which you are getting prepared; dark and vibrant shades don’t look impressive in the daytime. Moreover, also keep rest of the makeup in mind while choosing the lipstick or lip-gloss.
Apply blush on the cheekbones to make you look healthy and glowing.