Mascara is undoubtedly one of the most significant eye makeup constituents. It is basically used to define the eyelashes as well as give them an extra volume. You can’t attain any perfect eye makeup look without a mascara. But here is a problem that sometimes ingredients and chemicals used in mascaras adversely react with eyes, causing irritations and allergies.
The females, who have sensitive eyes, are more prone to have adverse affects by mascara. The same thing is happened with those who wear contact lenses as mascara chemicals and contact lenses can’t react optimistically to each other. The irritations to the eyes may be noticed as burning, itching, reddening of the eyes and watering eyes etc. For those who have sensitive eyes, here is a list of best mascaras for sensitive eyes.
- Max Factor Lash Perfection
- Dior Show
- Fresh Supernova Mascara by Sephopra
- Lancome Definicils
List of Best Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
- Bourjois Pump Up The Volume Mascara
- Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara
- Cover Girl
Tips for Applying Mascara
1. There are several things which should be kept in mind while applying the mascara to your eyelashes.
2. Don’t use waterproof mascara on daily basis because the eye makeup remover also contains chemicals which are more harmful than mascara.
3. While purchasing any cosmetic product, don’t forget to check the expiry date.
4. Cleanse the applicators regularly to avoid the amassing of dirt.
5. Always remember to read the used-ingredients list while purchasing a mascara; if you find something you know you are allergic to, don’t buy it.
6. Try to use a new, disposable wand for applying mascara every time.
7. Using false lashes is also a good option to minimize direct contact with cosmetic chemicals.