It has been a tradition in our family that we all get together on thanksgiving and then we all enjoy the yummiest food ever on same table with all of loved ones and then we sit down in circle and start making Christmas cards for all the friends and all the family members and relatives with our own hands with our own creativities and my father use to help all of use to write appropriate Christmas Quotes on these cards before he died 6 years back and since that time, we all siblings sit together and write from his notebooks he use to carry to note down the Christmas and other Quotes all the time and I am shearing some of those with you and I am hoping that you will love the collection and will use in your own cards too.
- Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind, To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. If we think on these things, there will be born in us a Savior and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world (Calvin Coolidge)
- Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas(Pope John XXIII)
- I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world(Norman Vincent Peale) I simply love this one.
- The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has no Christmas in his heart (Helen Keller) short and very sweet saying for beautiful cards:)
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. (Eric Sevareid)
- Remember!!!if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree(Charlotte Carpenter)
- There is no name so sweet on earth, no name so sweet in Heaven, The name, before His wondrous birth, to Christ the Savior given.( George W. Bethune)
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas(Peg Bracken)
They all very beautiful sayings said by beautiful minds and people and they all remind me about the best time of my life, the time when I was with my family and when the things were so perfect, I am happy that I did share these with you and at the same time I am sad, cause the time has gone and now I am here to make new memories and missing the old ones.
Happy Christmas all of you and enjoy the time you have in your hands at the moment.
Incoming search terms:
Filed Under: Fashion Trends