Coconut Beauty Secrets – It is said that the money are not grow on trees but the beauty can grow. It is the secret which is revealed by many celebrities and super models as Miranda Kerr. She revealed the secret of her beauty by saying that she uses the four table spoons of coconut daily for her glossy skin and hairs.
Coconut and all its derivatives as coconut oil, milk, water all have many hidden properties for health and beauty. Coconut has great nourishing and moisturizing properties which make it wonderful in beauty of face, hair and body care.
Beauty hidden in coconut for hair:
- The mixture of olive oil, coconut oil and lemon juice when applied to wet hair and cover it with towel for 30 minutes, After that rinse the hair with normal temperature water, it make your hair shiny and give essential nourishment to the hair.
- Application of coconut oil to the hair protects them from the damaging effects of UV radiations.
- Apply the warm coconut oil to the roots of hair to remove the dandruff.
- The oil has antibacterial and anti fungal properties, helps to cure any infections and flakes formation in hair.
Beauty secrets for skin:
- It supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
- Prevents the flaking and dryness of skin.
- Removes wrinkles, age spots and sagging of skin.
- It provides barrier for skin infections.
- Make an ointment with 50 gms of solid coconut oil, 2tbs of macadamia oil, some drops of lemon juice, few drops of orange essential oil, and 60 gms of brown sugar. Massage the skin especially elbows and knees leave the soft and glowing skin.
The latest researches show that coconut oil contain rich source of saturated fats which reduce the abdominal obesity. It is helpful especially in weight reducing after delivery. So keep the overweight away and makes you slim with the use of coconut.