7 Way To Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes are often called the ‘windows to our soul’ and rightly so and it look absolutely ugly and horrible to see the dark circles around the eyes, but as we are living in a world of completion and life is getting too hard and we have to work too much and pc rays are becoming the day to day routine for us now so these dark circus is something that you cannot prevent, but there are some ways that you can keep your beautiful skin smooth and beautiful and you can treat these circles too.
No matter what you do and how many ready to use things you apply on your skin, but if you are not eating right and if you are not giving your skin enough moisturizer then nothing is going to work on your skin, you just need to sit down and see what is that you are doing wrong? If you are taking good sleep , sleep, if you are watching TV too much or you working on Pc a lot, whatever it is you need to stop it or reduced and now we are going to work on some tips that you can try to get rid of that.
Home remedies to treat Under Eye Circles
- If the issues are medicated of your lifestyle then you can wait till the situation changes, and then it will change itself, and no matter what is the issue, you can treat them with some simple home remedies.
- First of all you can use some medicated creams that you can try on your skin for that including retinol creams or even prescription retinoids, or anything that is included vitamin K soy, niacin, licorice or kojic acid, and if you don’t want to use that then here are some natural things that you can try on your skin to treat under eye circle.
- Limit alcohol intake. Excessive drinking can cause dehydration causing further dryness which will highlight your dark circles.
First and the most easy home remedy that you can try is cold spoon, keep two spoon of stainless steel in your refrigerator and whenever you get time cover your eyes with that spoon and then keep your spoon back in refrigerator.
- Tomato juice mixed with a few drops of lemon juice and applies that all over your eyes, it will not only bleach the dark areas around the eyes, and it will give you soothing impact too.
- Take chilled rose water and pour it in the cotton balls and cover your eyes with that for couple of minutes and then replace that with new batch of cotton ball for couple of minutes.
- Almond oil or a paste of milk and almonds is another very good for your eyes, and you can use that paste on your eyes or you can use cucumber slices for that too.
- Drink tomato juice with a little mint leaves every day, lemon juice and salt is great for your skin and your system too.
Best of luck.