Regular facials are necessary for maintaining healthy, radiant complexion. They remove any dust, grime and other impurities present on your skin, letting it breathe freely and thus look gorgeous.
Getting facial isn’t something difficult! The actual trouble starts when it comes to maintain that facial for longer span of time. You need to take extra care of your skin and follow a good skincare regimen to make your facial lasting. Here are given some dos and don’ts of a lasting facial:
- Don’t rinse you face just after getting facial treatment. The cleanser might strip you of all the goodness of the expensive products used in facial. So, make it sure to give the product enough time to get absorbed into your skin before your cleanse your face with a mild cleanser.
- Don’t let the environmental factors wreak havoc on your skin. Sloughing off the dead skin cells, facial treatments reveal new healthy skin. This newly exposed skin happens to b very tender and susceptible to harsh environment. So, be sure to offer your skin enough protection while going out in the sun.
- Don’t travel right after facial. It may take toll on the skin. It’s better to get the treatment on an off day.
- Don’t use make up.
- Don’t smoke and drink, it will leave your skin dehydrated giving you a worn out look.
- Don’t swim! Chlorine present in the pool water can be quite damaging for your tender skin.
- If you’re getting a DIY facial, make sure to follow the directions given by your therapist.
- Treat your skin with the right products that meant specifically for your skin type.
- Do follow up with the same facial routine every three weeks to maintain radiant skin.
- Stay happy. Do indulge yourself in the activities that can make you feel happy. Hang out with the pals or family and spend some quality time. When you’ll be happy from inside, it will be reflected from your outer appearance.
- Do take enough nap of almost 6-8 hours.
Do consume plenty of water so that your body and skin stays well hydrated all the time.