Everyone, either bulky or skinny, wants to look pretty and attractive. People with plus clothing size usually find it difficult to choose the dress in which they can look attractive and feel comfortable. To ease their difficulty we have compiled a list of dos and don’ts. Skim through below given plus clothing tips and try them; you will definitely find them useful.
- Choose the outfits according to your body shape.
- Dress up in the same tint from head to toe. Monotone will make you look slim and tall.
- Attract the attention of people upwards so that they can look at your pretty face wear colorful design and neckline.
- Tie a belt at the waistline to bring it out. An emphasized waistline will make you look sleek and slim.
- Sport customized jeans that sling upright from the hips down.
- Opt for profound colors, especially in pants.
- Do clothing to emphasize your best features as emphasizing the best features is very important to get the desired look.
- Don’t opt for outfits having horizontal lines in it because they are not designed for plus clothing size people as they can give you a bulky appearance.
- Don’t hold oversize hats.
- If your legs are very bulky then avoid wearing short skirts.
- Avoid sporting the styles that are designed especially for petite, scrawny people.
- Don’t dress-up in baggy or too small outfits. The baggy outfits will make you look more bulky rather than covering-up your problem areas. In the same way, too small outfits will cuddle you body closely and thus will add volume to your appearance.
- Don’t opt for the clothes of clingy material; they will make you feel uncomfortable.