Eye Exercises To Improve Eyesight – With the advancements in technology, the role of computer and television has been increased in our daily lives. Due to continuous exposure to these devices, as well as tough routines causing lesser sleep, has resulted in increase of wearing glasses / lenses.
In this article I am going to state a few home remedies for improving upon your eyesight as under:-
- Exercise # 1; Put your finger at a distance of 6-8 inches from your nose. Close your one eye putting hand on it and with second eye, look towards the finger for some time. Now with same eye, look at distant object (as far as possible). Repeat the process for 20 times for each eye.
- Exercise # 2; Keeping eyes open, raise your head up as max and look towards the roof and now start moving your head down till you are able to see your toes. Repeat the same process, and this will not only improve your neck muscles, shall also increase blood circulation in the head and eyes.
- Exercise # 3; Sit relaxes on the chair, with your head straight while your eyes looking straight forward. Now put your each hand on your each eye, in such a way, that your fingers are touching your forehead, the cup of your palm is on the eyes and hand is resting on the cheeks bone. Once you do this, your eyes should be free to blink and there should be no pressures on your eyes. This is called “palming” and this is going to help you a lot in increasing your eye sight.
- Exercise # 4; Imagine a big letter of “8” in front of you at a distance of about 10-15 feet. Now start moving your eye balls on figure 8 in clock and counter clock wise direction. Repeat the exercise for 10 times daily.
Other than the exercises mentioned above, there are a few natural remedies, which you must follow in order to improve your eyesight as under:-
- Try to avoid sugar in your food, as far as possible.
- Carrots are believed to be useful for eyes health, this is true, but might not have any effects on improvement in your eye sight.
- Whenever there is requirement of glasses, these must be worn, but once there is not requirement, never use them. Don’t be lazy to remove and wear them on need to need basis.
- Blink your eyes, as per requirement, especially once sitting in front of computer, try to do it intentionally.
- Keep an eye chart available at your home, so that you can continuously monitor your eyesight.
- Move your eyes more when you are looking for something. Continuously staring at something and not becoming habitual of moving eyes, is not a good practice.
Make routine of eye massaging using almond oil before going to sleep.