Fixes Top 8 Remedies for Common Skin Problems
- If anyway you have blotched your self tanner job and you are worried about how to fix the problem. Don’t get worried!!! It is quite easy to fix the blotches and eliminate the streaks. Simply apply the mixture of lemon juice and salt to the skin to get the problem fixed.
- Greasy hair products have the prepotency to bring about acne, especially if you are experiencing forehead acne, it might be due to the product you are using on your locks. To check if it’s so, simply wear your hairs away from your face; if you feel any improvement in your skin condition, be very careful about the components your hair product contains.
- Sugar, a purely natural ingredient that is universally available, is a great on the move exfoliating agent. If you are out station and forgot to take your exfoliant along, you may use complimentary sugar packs.
- It is wiser to curb the urge of popping blemishes but if you insist to do so, use the right tool; a blemish extractor. It is effortlessly available at medical stores.
- Those who have ever had razor burn seem hesitant to shave at all when they have finished shaving cream. However, one option is there that can give shave without razor burn; olive oil or hair conditioner. Try any of these and feel the difference.
- If your skin is highly susceptible to irritation or outbreaks, be careful about clean cosmetics. Make sure to cleanse your face thoroughly before putting on makeup in order to prevent entrance of bacteria in the cosmetics. Wash the cosmetic brushes every week regularly with a standard makeup removing facial cleanser.
- Treat back acne in the same way as the face acne is being treated- with regular skincare. Back acne usually erupts in the hot summer season. For treating back acne, exfoliate your back skin with a body brush having a clarifying cleanser twice a week.
- If you are experiencing sores or cracks at the corners of your mount, it may be due to the deficiency of Iron or vitamin B. Take vitamins to restore the healthy skin.