Chin blackheads is a stressing skin disorder that is as common as pimples and acne. Almost 70% people from across the globe are suffering through this awful situation. The appearance of chic blackheads cause a lot of beauty concerns, as these dark, tiny bumps are impossible to be camouflaged while wearing makeup.
What Cause Chin Blackheads?
- The leading reason of chin blackheads is accumulation of dust, excess oil and sweat into the skin pores.
- Unhealthy diet habits and environmental pollution make you prone to get affected by the common skin disorders.
- A common mistake made by several folks is squeezing the blackheads with nails.
This act makes the condition worse and cause formation of more blackheads on chin and nearby skin area.
Effective Tips & Tricks to Get Rid of Chin Blackheads
Fortunately, certain remedial measures can help you get rid of chin blackheads. Scroll down to get further details.
- Keeping your skin clean and well-hydrated is most essential to stay away from chin blackheads and other skin disorders. Cleanse your skin at least twice a day using a mild face wash. The next step is exfoliating the skin with a natural scrub.
- Eucalyptus is a miracle plant to cure all kinds of skin infection. One of the most effective tip to prevent and treat chin blackheads is exposing the affected skin area to steam of eucalyptus oil and water mixture.
- As I have mentioned in above lines that squeezing the blackheads with nails is worse act that cause formation of more blackheads. Try to stop this bad habit in order to prevent chin blackheads.
- Many cosmetic stores offer a wide range of blackhead strips that are effective to remove blackheads on chin.
- Micro-beads and sea salt are effectual for getting rid of chin blackheads.
- Vitamin C plays a significant role in improving skin’s elasticity and ability to fight against several disorders including chin blackheads. So, one should add enough quantity of vitamin C in diet to prevent skin-related issues.
3 Easy Home Remedies to Get Rid of Chin Black Heads
Orange Peel Mask
The flavorful citric fruit, orange offers abundant health benefits for skin. It contains high quantity of vitamin C that benefits your body and skin in numerous ways while consuming this healthy fruit, never through the peels in dustbin. Instead, let them dry and then save in a jar. Apply orange peel mask whenever you notice occurrence of chin blackheads.
What to Take: In order to prepare orange mask, you will need following ingredients:
- Some dried orange peel (grind well until they turn into powder form)
- 2 tablespoons of rosewater
- A medium-sized bowl
What to Do
- Add powdered orange peel in the bowl along with two tablespoons of rosewater.
- Combine both ingredients well to form a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Wash your face using a good quality facial cleanser and pat dry with towel.
- Now apply the prepared mask onto the skin and let it remain for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this useful remedy twice a week to reduce the development of chin blackheads.
Astonishing Aloe Mask for Chin Blackheads
Another most effective home remedy for getting rid of chin blackheads involves the combination of Aloe Vera gel and lemon juice. This combo is well known for its skin-healing properties. To make this mask, take given-below ingredients.
What to Take
- 1 tsp. aloe gel
- Few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
What to Do
- Mix both constituents in a small bowl.
- Apply this cocktail on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
Do you find this post helpful for getting rid of chin blackheads? Do share your comments…