Dark eye circles are simple described as the dark discoloration of skin around eyes. This problem may perturb both males and females at any stage of life. There are several reasons behind the emergence of dark eye circles, such as:
• Extra dryness of skin
• Excess exposure to sun
• Adopting detrimental diet plan
• Physical or mental stress
• Crying too much
• Lack of sleep
• Nutritional Deficiency
• Working before the laptops or computer for long hours
Though the appearance of dark circles around eyes isn’t major health concern but it affects an individual’s facial beauty in negative manners. That’s why the people, who are suffering through this condition, use different techniques to get rid of those horrible eye circles. There are many creams available in the markets that are claimed to be advantageous for this purpose. However, the most effective way to get rid of dark eye circles is using the cucumber.
Cucumber for Dark Eye Circles
Cucumber is well known around the world thank to its skin-lightening properties. It is a good astringent. Follow the given-below steps to diminish the dark eye circles using cucumber.
- Take a fresh cucumber and keep it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Now cut the cucumber into slices.
- Wash your face with tepid water and dry it using a face towel.
- Now place the cucumber slices on your both eyes and let stay for about 10-15 minutes.
- Lastly rinse your face with plain water.
- You will feel a refreshing and soothing effect on your skin.
Note: As I have mentioned in above lines that nutritional deficiency and lack of sleep are the main causes of dark circles around eyes. So, use the above mentioned cucumber eye remedy with the combination of healthy and nutritious diet and take adequate sleep to avail maximum results.