Hair care | Hair care UK – Hair forms basic element of beauty. No matter how good facial features and color one has and how good clothing has been done, the hair gives a gorgeous look to every man and woman.
If hair would have not been that important an element, why hair transplants would have been so common all around the world but unfortunately, we do not care for this feature equally as its importance is.
In my article I shall briefly enumerate a few basic tips to care for the health and growth of your hair as under:-
- Multivitamin and nutritious diet is an important component in taking care of your hair as that of your health.
- Non healthy activities like excessive alcoholic drinking, caffeine or smoking is very dangerous for hair also.
- Not doing any exercise or over doing exercises is likely to effect indirectly to your hair.
- Avoid using hair products which have alcohol as ingredient into it.
- Do not use sharp combs or hair brushes, since it can damage the skin of your scalp.
- Do not apply hair products on your scalp directly, since the chemicals in it are going to damage the roots of hair as well as skin of scalp.
- Wear cap when you intend swimming, since the chlorinated water can damage health of your hair.
- Frequent hair drying using dryers is going to affect the hair health.
- While using hair dryer with hot air, try to keep on moving it all over your head, instead of keeping it at one place for prolonged duration.
- After washing your hair, remove the knots very gently and comb the hair with wider gaps between teeth or use hair brush, since wet hair are very sensitive and can be damaged more easily.
- During summer seasons, the sweat on your scalp can generate fungus, and must be washed or rinsed with water frequently.
- Massage your hair on minimum weekly basis, since this keeps blood circulation to your hair and to your mind as well.
- Regular combing is an excellent heading, since this also provides blood circulation.
- Use natural hair conditioners, to avoid getting them damaged with pollution effects.
- Getting your hair trimmed is good practice since this also avoids split hair and your hair also looks healthier.