Homemade Facial Toner – Well maintained skin is always well toned. Toning of skin involves the steps which make the skin clean, fresh, and youthful, wrinkle and pore free. All these steps are attained by taking the routine care of skin, which are collectively termed as skin toning.
TIPS FOR SKIN TONING:
- The best skin toners keep the pollutants and environmental debris away from the skin. Simple act of cleansing the skin daily, keep it clear and firm.
- Top skin toners revitalize the skin and remove all traces of oil by closing the pores. They improve the blood circulation to the skin and maintain its glow.
- Top toners help against the formation of wrinkles and sagging of skin with passage of time. The good toners also help in reducing the pore size and inhibit the ingrown hair.
- Betsy toners restore the skin’s natural PH balance.
HOME MADE TONERS: We are thankful to nature who blessed us with cucumber. It is best astringent and good toner. For quick use grate a cucumber and apply it by soaking the wash cloth in it. Put this cloth at your face and relax with music in background .It tone up and tighten the skin.
Egg white is full of protein and act as good toner as well as nourishes the skin. Take the raw egg white and with make up brush apply it on face after cleansing the skin. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash the face.
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 2/3 cup of hazel
- 1 cup distilled water
- Mix all ingredients and transfer them in bottle or jar. Keep it in refrigerator. Shake well before use and apply on skin daily at night .Wash at morning.
- ½ cup milk
- 1 table spoon of honey
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients and apply on face. Keep it until you desire. Then rinse off your face with splashes of cold water.
Witch hazel: Use an extract of witch hazel and apply on face. It will be the best astringent and skin freshener, which give the soothing effect to the skin.
Practice these few skin toners in home and feel the difference.