Homemade treatments for hair loss are you suffering through premature hair loss problem? Don’t worry; fortunately, there are several homemade treatments for curing hair loss problem. Let’s have a look at following natural remedies and find which is best for you.
Natural Homemade Treatments for Hair Loss
Herbal Hair Loss Treatment
There are several herbal products which work wonderfully to treat hair breakage problem. If you are interested to cure the same issue using herbal products, try this remedy.
- Take almost five oz. Of rubbing alcohol or isopropyl and add it in two oz. of filtered water.
- Now mix half teaspoon basil essential oil and same quantity of bay essential oil in the prepared combination.
- In the next step, add 5 drops of each lavender and sage oil in the mixture and stir it well.
- Work this mixture through your hair and scalps, gently massaging with the help of fingertips.
- Cover your head with a plastic shower cap for at least half hour. By this way, the mixture will properly get absorbed into the hair follicles and roots.
- After the recommended time, wash your hair using a good-quality shampoo and cold water.
Lime Seed & Black Pepper Treatment
- Take 6-7 black pepper and same number of fresh lemon seeds and chop them properly in a blender.
- Add half teaspoon of olive oil in the mixture of black pepper and lemon seeds and turn the blender ‘on’ for few additional seconds.
- Apply the prepared mixture into the hair scalp and massage in a circular motion.
- Wash your hair after 10-15 minutes with tepid water using an apt shampoo.
Almond Oil Treatment
- Take half teaspoon of sweet almond oil and gently massage it into scalps with your fingertips.
- Allow the oil stay in your hair for at least half hour.
- Rinse off using a mild shampoo and apply conditioner.