How To Apply Red Lipstick – The red lipstick always remains in trends to make the lips luscious and to give the charming appearance. To get the red lips you have to be more precise in your work.
There are following steps to achieve the perfect red lips:
- Apply the lip conditioner and allow it to soak for a minute, and then wipe off after the lips get soft and cracks are not visible.
- Apply concealed before wearing the red lipstick to over come any redness of the skin due to red color of lipstick.
- Search the lip liner either compliment or in darker tone to the red color of the lipstick. The lip liner creates more depth to the edges and corners of the lips.
- Red lipstick is not a solo act, pair it with red lip stain and then apply the transparent or cherry tinted gloss over it.
- The lip gloss should be applied at the middle of upper and bottom lip to give the illusion of fuller and pluming lips.
- Dab the lipstick with tissue paper as it may come at your teeth.
- If your lips are thin then avoid the dark shades of red and if your lips are larger apply matte formulas.
- If you have fair skin tone select the red lipstick with some orange tint in it. The tomato red lipsticks suits well at the light skin tone, it looks much chic and beautiful.
All the above tricks make the red on your lips last as long as possible.