It is bit difficult task to clean. Few special steps are required to keep them shiny and stain free.
- Soft cloths
- Dish detergent
- Glass cleaner
- Glass stove-top cleaner
- Non-abrasive scouring pad
- First to moisturize the soft cloth with water.
- Wipe the surface of the stove to remove any fallen food or debris and stubborn spills.
- Add a small amount of detergent to remove food that is dried (not cooked) on the surface.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Clean any remaining areas with a glass stovetop cleaner or the Magic Eraser. Both are effective in removing the cooked on stains that are more difficult to remove.
- Rinse the cloth and surface regularly to see how much progress you’re making. A non-abrasive scouring pad, like the plastic scrubbers, can also be used to scrub the surface.
- Once the surface is clean, or shows no more improvement, rinse well with clean water and a clean cloth.
- To remove any streaks, a glass cleaner or wipe can be used to make the surface shine.
- Invest in cleansers and polishing creams made specifically for glass top stoves.
Never us any abrasive cleaners on a glass stove top. They will cause scratches that will dull the surface of the stove.
Avoid placing objects on it, such as plastic bags that may accidentally melt or adhere to the surface if it is still hot. Be sure to monitor the “hot surface” light before setting anything on it.