Long hairs are the most attractive in feminine beauty if these are attractive and healthy. The long hairs though difficult to handle in each style and demand considerable attention in their care and in there possession. The hair gets healthy by taking suitable diet for hair care and vitamins but in spite of all these factors there are certain caring tips to make them attractive.
These are as follows:
- The first thing in hair care is hair combing and hair brushing. This is the job we do daily once or twice. Usually we do not care how to brush our hairs but just do make their look tidy and to remove the tangles. First thing to be remembered that not to use the plastic comb or brush while combing. Because it will cause the hair breakage due to electro static forces which develop due to plastic material.
- Use wooden comb or brush to maintain the hairs if these are lengthy.
- Not to comb the wet hairs, allow them to dry, otherwise their roots get to be week and hair falls.
- Always start to comb or brush from the lower ends of the hairs.
- Divide the entire hairs in to different sections and comb them separately.
- From one hand do combing while with other hand hold the hair shaft from the middle so that when you are doing combing your hair from the root not to be pulled.
- While by combing from the lower end reaches to the scalp and all the tangles out then join all the sections of the hairs and comb them jointly.
- Before going to bed comb them in the above mentioned way and tie them loosely not to stretch them tightly.
WASHING OF LONG HAIRS:
- The washing of the long hair is also a time consuming task but to shampoo the daily is not advised.
- These are washed with clean water without the use of shampoo just uses conditioner.
- In a week give them herbal wash with sikaki and Alma, reetha to bring their growth healthy.
- Avoid harsh chemicals.
- Not to rub them vigorously, in this way they get tangled and difficult to comb.
- Just to wash without much disturbing their original position while taking bath.
Allow them to dry naturally without heat or electric appliances.