How To Improve Your Kitchen – Kitchen has pivot role in our home and it will determine the resale value of the home. If we want to bring some renovation in kitchen we have to consider the following things:
New flooring, fresh up the cabinets, refinishing the appliances, update all lighting and paints. All this is the money and time consuming task.
By careful planning you can redo a lot to improve your kitchen looks as follows:
- Change the paint of the walls or the wall paper, it will cost less but make your kitchen more attractive. The paint should be in such colors which make the space wider and larger.
- The window sills are also polished with white paint or bright colors. If these are made of wood then clean them in nicer way to give the fresh look.
- Now turn to kitchen floor, polish the flooring or hire a floor cleaner. If possible and within your budget limits then change the flooring according to the trends.
- Improve your kitchen cabinets by changing the hinges of loosened doors.
- Change the handles of the cabinets or add handles, it will improve the appearance and function of the cabinets.
- If your expenses allow you change the doors of the cabinets, it will cost less to replace the all cabinets. This is very low cost replace and updates the appearance of kitchen.
- By spending few dollars appliance refinishes could re enamel the surface of appliances and give new look to the appliances.
- The lighting is also used to improve the looks of the kitchen. Spot lights are used to the areas which need specific attention as cooking areas or which has central place in your decoration.
- Curtains or rugs may be used to add color to your kitchen. It will also give the finishing look to your kitchen. The curtains if used should match with the paint of the walls and cabinets.
You can add some indoor plants in your kitchen; it will give the fresh look to the kitchen.