How to make your room look bigger with increase of population with passage of time our space of living gets decreasing. The big lawns are either vanished or changed into small terraces. The long corridors are changed in to small lounges as TV lounge or common room or living room. All the high roofed big rooms are now become smaller to make more space for many other activities as study room and dining room. We have to accommodate us in such small rooms. But if this small room is designed in such a way to give the bigger appearance it is a great job to make the home the best place for living.
How To Make Your Room Look Bigger In 8 Step
There are few tips by the use of coloring techniques, furniture arrangement, and lighting arrangement we can make our room bigger look and will certainly a place of giving the soothing effect on our mood.
- Use of lighter colors in wall paint and ceiling of room as cream color or combination of white at ceiling and cream color at walls give the impact of more space in the room.The flooring of room should be matched with the paint colors of walls and the same with the curtains of room. The color harmony among all these will create the big appearance of the room. The doors and window pans should be used as sliding in their opening and closing, it will create space in room.
- The furniture used in room should not be bulky because it will occupy more space. It should be trendy and according to the space otherwise give the sophisticated look. As instead of heavy wooden beds the trendy metallic beds may be used in different paints.
- The lighting shades and arrangement is such that these will be light color shades as mercury lights or blue and is to be such that whole room will be the combination of natural as well as well artificially lightened. And the reflection of light is proper so that always be in light and not darker in looks.
- The mirrors are used on walls to make the look of room wider by reflection mechanism. As mirror cabinets and doors may be used for this purpose.
- Keep your room as much clean especially the floor and furniture coverings as you can as the tidy and neat and clean room gives a bigger appearance.