Natural Face It is the time when the decline of your skin tone and elasticity is going to occur. Now there is the start of appearance of wrinkles, skin loosing its vitality, glow, brightness and turgidity. The rate of shedding the dead cells is slow down and not giving the place to new cells. Sugar and fruits contain the Alpha hydroxyl-acids which promotes the removal of dead cells and formation of new cells and improves the skin condition in general It helps in exfoliation and skin rejuvenation.
The natural ingredients which contain such content are help full in formation of mask in 30s:
Here are some recipes of facial masks in 30s:
BUTTER AND COCONUT MASK:
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar, white, granulated
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking
- How to make:
- Add butter in coconut oil and stir well.
- Add in to it the baking soda after dissolving it in water.
- Stir until you get the foamy consistency.
- Add the sugar in it and again stir well.
- Apply on face and leave for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse with cold water and dry with gentle towel
- Apply the moisturizer
APPLE AND BANANA MASK:
- 1/2 Banana, over-ripe
- 1 Apple, peeled and cored
- 1 Tablespoon Milk, full fat
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Combine all the ingredients and apply on face after 20 minutes wash off the face with cold water.
- This mask is suitable for all skin types.
- 1 Small Egg white
- 2 Tablespoon Molasses
- 1 Teaspoon White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Milk
Mix all ingredients and apply on face for 15- 20 minutes after drying wash off the face with cold water. This mask is suitable for combination skin and should be applied once in a weak for rejuvenating the skin and for youthful glow.