Formation of pimples and blackheads is a common complaint among teenage girls. Actually, the puberty triggers the hormonal changes which cause the overstimulation of oil glands. These overactive oil glands contribute in causing blackheads and pimples. This article reveals some effective and inexpensive natural home remedies for pimples. Try and enjoy beautiful, problem free skin.
One of the most effective natural home remedies for pimples is applying the combination of rose water and lemon juice on the affected area. Mix both ingredients in same proportion and use this mixture to cure the problem. Repeat this natural treatment for about 3-4 weeks.
- Add few drops of fresh lime juice with a generous amount of sandalwood powder and mix both constituents properly. Now apply this paste on the affected area. It will definitely help you diminish the pimples to a great extent. You can also use cinnamon powder in the place of sandalwood powder.
- Honey is well-known down to its healing affects for skin. Combine three tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon cinnamon powder and apply this mixture before going to sleep. You will notice the wonderful affects next morning.
- Another natural treatment for pimples involves the application of honey and grated apple facial mask.
- Using garlic externally or internally also plays an important role in reducing pimples. Consuming garlic internally can give you quick results, however, if you don’t like its flavor, rub it on the affected area three or four times a day.
- Ripe tomatoes do wonders to heal the stressing skin disorders including pimples and blackheads. Take pulp of one ripe tomato and apply it on your facial skin. Leave it for about one hour and then rinse off using a fine-quality face cleanser.
- One of the simplest natural home remedies for Pimple is applying the freshly extracted mint juice on the effected are for 15 minutes.