Christmas and New Year are just around the corner and almost everyone is done with their preparation. If you’ve got good clothes and seeking a stylish makeup look then your search ends here as we’ve come up with a brand new eye makeup look- Oceanic Holiday Eye Makeup . This ultra-gorgeous will make you really shine this holiday season,Oceanic Holiday Eye Makeup.
Holiday Eye Makeup
Check Out The Tutorial:
- Peach color is a favorite; it is a fun party color for the eyes. Start off by priming the eyes with primer, concealer and foundation to hide any skin flaws in the eye area and create a smooth surface. Then cover half of your eyelid with a peachy eyeshadow, avoiding the eye fold. You can utilize medium to dark peach color here; choice is your’s.
- Paint the rest of your eyelid with a dark oceanic blue shadow. Just make sure not to extend the color beyond the outer edge of your eyes as tail extension will look inapt for this particular daytime look.
- Use a light shimmering blue eyeshadow for the rest of your eye including brow bone, nose junction and the lower lid.
- Using your black eyeliner, draw a precise line along your upper lash line. You may or may not want to create winged lining effect by extending the line further than the outer corner of the eye. Line the lower rim too, but with a pencil eyeliner.
- Wind the look up with several coats of black mascara. Be sure to curl lashes a bit before wearing mascara to make them appear longer.