Orange and Purple are my all time favorite colors and I usually use them during the spring and summer and in winter when I get tired of snowy weather, it look so fresh and beautiful and today I am giving you a very beautiful and fascinating look and I am sure you will love it too and if you have brown eyes with fair complexion then don’t think to try it some other time, try now.
- Let’s start with applying the moisturizer all over the face and then foundation or concealer and blend well and then apply a thin layer of eye shadow primer all over your eyes and take some white sticky base cause we want to keep the eye shadow to stick on the lids for longer time of period and look rich and better.
- Now you need to take the richest matte bright orange eye shadow you have and apply it on the eyelid under the crease, don’t apply too much product cause we want a fine look and then take matte medium brown shade and apply that on the crease of the eye and blend well, but don’t blend over the orange, keep it virgin and neat and clean.
- Now you need to take the most transparent shimmery highlight color and apply that under the eyebrows and blend it with your finger, now you need to take shimmery eye shadow and apply that on the inner corner of the eye on both sides and blend well.
- Now the dramatic touch, you need to take a shimmery purple eye shadow with a blue undertone and apply that on the lower lash line, you can use brighter one, you can use shimmery one it is all up to you, but don’t apply a thick line.
- Finish the look with applying the mascara and eyeliner, but wing is something not for this look, apply a natural looking liner and simple mascara.
Let me know what you think about this look, I loved it though.