Protect Your Lenses from Summer – Wear glasses in summer is much irritating as continuously wiping of sweat from the area under the eyes and from sides of nose. But to have lenses is also not easy. The lenses membranes are sensitive to heat and require continuous care and attention. We have to protect these in order to protect our eyes.
Here are some tips to protect the lenses from the severity of summer and intense UV radiations:
USE WATER PROOF SUN SCREEN:
- It is recommended to wear the waterproof sun screen so with the heavy sweat in summer the lenses not to flow down in the eyes to create burning and redness in them.
USE WATER PROOF MASCARA:
- With sweat the mascara goes down in to the eyes and creates trouble to the lenses .The lenses wearers should use water proof mascara.
WEAR UV PROTECTION SUN GLASSES:
- Wear the sun glasses with UV protection formula. It will protect the eyes from sun rays and give extra protection to eyes. But be sure that these sun glasses will not hinder the lenses visual clarity.
USE GOGGLES WHILE SWIMMING:
- To swim in summer is the great fun but be sure that your contact lenses not flow down in swimming pool. Wear goggles while swimming to protect your lenses.
AVOID DIRECT HIT OF FAN AND AC AIR:
- It’s great relaxing moment to stand in front of fan or AC in summer, but it is not good for your lenses as drought of air make your lenses and eyes dry. Eye lubricating drops needed immediately.
GIVE SOME BREAK:
- It is good to give some break to your eyes by keeping the lenses out of eyes. Relax them and make them fresh for further insertion.