Rainy Season | Skin care – I Move In Close,
- With My Hands on Her Waist
- I Take It Slow,
- No Rush, No Haste
- The Rain Slowly Falls
- And the Full Moon Shines
- She Slides Her Arms around My Neck,
- And Says? Your Mine?
- The Rain Picks Up and It Soaks Our Hair
- But Our Eyes Are Focused, We Have No Cares
- I Whisper In Her Ear,
- I Love You My Dear
- You Will Always Be Smiling,
- You Have No Use For Tears?
This poem caught my eyes as I brows the internet. The rainy season after the intense summer is the feeling of coolness and freshness. We feel much pleasant while look for the dark clouds spreading across the sky. But the irritating side of this season is to have excess of sweating with increased moisture in the atmosphere.
The sweat can not evaporates because the air already saturate with moisture .The skin and health problems increased due to this humidity in the air.
HOW TO PROTECT SKIN FROM HUMIDITY:
With the hot monsoon season the skin sebaceous and oil secreting glands become over active and the sticky feeling is apparent. This is the ideal condition for the growth of virus, bacteria and fungus. They settle in the oily layer and grow there with itching, rashes and allergies. The people with already oily skin are more vulnerable to this.
Following tips should be taken for skin care in this season:
- Use wet tissue with you. These are with the non alcoholic astringents. All moisturizers should be used are water based.
- The pulp of papaya, banana, sweet lemon, plums and peaches can be used as face packs.
- To tighten the pores Vegetables like cucumber, tomato juice, potato (raw) can be used.
- Splash cold water with a few drops of lime added to it is used to wash the face.
- The house wives who are confined in kitchen should wash their face frequently with cold water with a few drops of eau de cologne added to it.
- Drink a glass of warm water mixed with a tea spoon of honey in empty stomach. This flushes out the accumulated toxins.
- Enjoy the rainy season with following measures taken in skin care regimen.