Remedies For Dark Circles Under Eyes – Try to avoid direct sun light as max as possible. Pressing the mount below index finger of the palm is good for eyesight and removing dark circles. Before going for sleep, do massage your eyes with almond oil, after fortnight, you will feel the difference.
Putting oil rich avocados under the eyes also helps reducing dark circles around eyes.
Applying orange juice, lemon juice or glycerin also reduces dark circles.
- The skin around our eyes is the most delicate one. There are numerous blood capillaries (vessels) around the eyes, which carries ample amount of blood to eyes. These capillaries are very delicate and which if ruptured or start leaking the blood, results normally into the dark circles under the eyes.
- People normally believe that lack of sleep, improper sleeping cycles, or excessive sittings in front of television or computer screens cause dark circles under the eyes. Frankly speaking this is not the cause; rather the main cause is loss of red blood cells from the capillaries and getting it surrounded in the skin. The enzymes of the body break the red blood cells and hemoglobin which if broken results into dark marks under eye.
A few important remedies against dark circles around eyes are as under:-
- Before I start narrating the home remedies against dark circles, let me be very straight to say that only home remedies might not be enough or fast to remove those, so you might have to supplement it with some medicine or creams. However, if you are not in hurry to get rid of these, you may only go for the home remedies. Secondly, while adopting any of these, you must take care of your eyes, since one drop of lemon juice getting into the eyes, might be much more trouble some than that of dark eye circles.
- Slices of cucumbers can be used to provide soothing effect to the eyes, and thus can reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Slice of cold potato can also do the same job as that of cucumbers.
- Another remedy dictated by an Indian model is to get 1 teaspoon of tomato juice, 3-4 drops of lemon juice, one pinch of turmeric powder and some white flour. Make paste of all above and apply it around the eyes, with eyes closed. Keep it applied for around 15 minutes and you would feel that dark circles as well as puffy eyes are getting better.
- Cold water always helps reducing dark circles, no matter you drink it of throw it many times on your eyes.
- In daily routine take plenty of water for drinking, since it cleans the wastes from the body, and health of body is reflected from state of eyes.
- Take equal quantities of yogurts and corn floor and apply its paste on the eyes.