Healthy and shiny hair make you look charming and appealing. Proper care is the key to healthy, strong and shiny hair. Though, a variety of hair products that can add strength and health to your hair are there but they never combat the natural ways of getting soft, silky and well nourished hair.
Scalp massage with warm oil, preferably with hair friendly herbal oil, in one of the efficient natural ways to nourish the scalp and hair topically. Besides leaving your hair well-nourished, scalp massage also relaxes the muscles and mind as well as the nervous system.
The Benefits of Scalp Massage
Massaging the scalp at least once in seven days can bring following benefits for you;
- A tepid oil massage conditions and lubricates thus help in preventing flaky and dry scalp without using abrasive chemical shampoos.
- It promotes the circulation of blood in the neck and head are.
- It relaxes the scalp and increases pliability.
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
- It conditions the hair making them softer and handier.
- It distributes the hair’s natural oil to all the hair thus make them look lustier and vibrant.
- Over the time, the scalp massage improves the hardiness of the hair and makes it more resistant towards the environmental stressors such as sun, UV rays, wind or pollution etc.
- It replenishes and rejuvenates the dry and damaged hair, and also prevents brittleness and split-ends.
- The massage relaxes your neck muscles and the muscles of the adjacent areas.
- The scalp and hair massage help you getting sounder sleep in the night.