Term ‘Petite Fashion’ does not always mean ‘small.’ Petite ladies may have size from 0 to plus size. They always seem keen to look slim, smart and tall. It is not possible if you learn what to wear and not to wear for getting the elongated look.
We have compiled a list of dos and don’ts of petite fashion; skim through the list you will definitely find The Do’s and Don’ts of Petite Fashion it helpful in getting your desired glance.
- If want to look taller than your original height you can do this by clothing all in monochromatic color from shirt to your footwear. The dark and profound tints such as black, navy, charcoal, or purple not only create the illusion of height but also make you look slim and smart.
- Putting on customized jeans that sling upright from the hips down can give you an elongated glance.
- Wearing lengthy trouser is also a good idea to have a longer look.
- Do opt for a lengthy skirt and pair it with heels; they jointly will make the delusion of height.
- It is advisable to wear v-shape necklines as they will make your upper body focus of the viewers’ attention.
- Don’t sport heavy fabrics as they can add volume to your chest area and thus can make you look bulky.
- When it comes of skirts, don’t opt for mini skirt. They usually make your legs look shorter and stubby.
- Don’t wear horizontal lines because they will give you a stubby look.
- Don’t sport baggy type dresses in order to hide your problem areas. Baggy and loose dresses will rather add bulk to your body rather than covering-up the imperfections.