Toe Skin Care Recipes – As the winter season is approaching, most of the time our feet are enclosed inside the socks and heavy shoes. After the days long work we just go to bed without pampering our tired feet. Then again in next morning we get up and attend our facial skin and if have time then to our hands but again neglect the feet. After few days we notice that our feet skin rough and dry and irregular shape of toe nails with cracked heels.
Again we unnoticed it until or unless get pain or smell from the feet. Now take some steps for the removal of these problems. Why we not care these most exhausting feature of the body at daily basis. If we give daily 5-10 minutes to these we feel extra relaxation while going to bed. It is important to keep the healthy feet and toe nails to avoid the feet problems because the prevention is always better then cure.
Following tips should be followed for healthy toe skin:
- Before going to bed wash your feet after soaking in warm water with salt for 5-10 minutes.
- Exfoliate the dead skin cells with pumice stone or with good body scrub.
- Moisturize the feet lavishly with good moisturizer or night body lotion or night cream.
- By regularly pushing the cuticle with an orange stick make the toe palate visible and toe nails look longer.
- By filing your nails regularly make your nails stronger and maintain their square shape.
- Be care full in application and removal of nail polish, the nails are not to be scratched but treated gently without any extra pressure.
HOME RECIPES FOR TOE SKIN CARE:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 cup of your favorite liquid soap
- Juice from one lemon
Mix all ingredients and apply on feet, massage the skin of toes with this for about 5-10 minutes. Then rinse off the feet with Luke warm water.
BROWN SUGAR AND LEMON SCRUB:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (you can also use olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
All these ingredients are mixed together and rub at the toe skin. After drying wash off with warm water. This will give the relaxing effect and due to the presence of lemon juice clean and smooth the toe nail.
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1/2 cup oil (from the above list of plant oils)
- 1 tablespoon lecithin
Mix and blend all the ingredients in blender on whip or cream, you may add essential oil in it for making it more nourishing. Apply it at night and wear the cotton socks. It will give the soft smooth toe skin after washing at morning.