Usually our skin is the organ of our body which remains always under the influence of inner and outer environment. Due to this reason each of us has to carry one or two or more skin problem with it. Every woman wants to keep her skin in best conditions, so if we sort out the common skin problems they may vary from acne to varicose veins. So here we select common skin problems and the best 10 remedies to solve these problems.
- It has he antibacterial effect and in use from centuries. In beginning it is used in raw form, its leaves and extract is used for skin care but now with the development of cosmetic industry it is the essential ingredient in many cosmetics used for skin care. Beside this it is also an anti-inflammatory agent against burn and wounds of any kind. It is used for the oily skin to remove the extra oil.
- It is again a remedy for acne skin and it may have the antibacterial anti viral qualities. It is also used for skin injury and kin wounds. Calendula tea is used to rinse the face two or three times for skin acne.
- It is best for many skin problems due to antiseptic and anti inflammatory effects. It is used alone or may be with the combination of different herbs or fruity extracts for skin whitening, skin scars, skin blemishes, skin acne problem. It gives the soothing effect in many skin problems.
- It is the inflammatory herb and is used for eczema and psoriasis. Its tea is best scented with soothing effects. The cotton clothe soaked in to it and placed at inflammatory or effected part two or three times relief the problem very soon. It forms the base of many moisturizers and for eye puffiness and for dark circles.
- It is also used for cuts and injury from centuries. Mostly its leaves and roots are used. It is used to stimulate the healthy cell growth.
- It is used in rejuvenating the skin cells. It is used for skin cleansing agent and a great moisturizer for dry skin.
- These are again used immune and inflammatory conditions it contain omega 3 fatty acids. It is also use for the management of many skin disorders as eczema and psoriasis.
- It is used fro ancient times to make the skin smooth against infections and when mixed with gram flour act well as scrubber and a good exfoliating agent.
- These are effective not only for internal use but also for external skin smoothness and also for skin whitening. These are mixed with honey and applied on face give he natural glow to the skin.
- It acts well in skin bleaching purposes and also used for youthful skin in aging scars as well as for wrinkle and fine line removal.