Dry and cracked heels are a common and stressing problem faced by many women around the world. Cracked heals not only give your feet rough and untidy look but they also cause pain and bleeding in the case of severity. To prevent this embarrassing and hurtful situation, you have to pay some extra attention to your feet. This article reveals some simple but most effective tips to prevent and cure the cracked heels.
- Using sesame oil is most effective technique to treat cracked heals. Apply a sufficient amount of this oil on your cracked heels before going to sleep and wash them next morning.
- To cure extra dry and cracked heels fast, use the combination of glycerin and rosewater. Apply this mixture on your heels and leave it overnight. You can feel a noticeable difference by using this remedy on daily basis.
- To try another best home remedy for cracked heels, squeeze 1 lemon in 1 gallon water and soak your feet in it for about 15 minutes. Then remove the dead skin cells with the help of pumice stone and wash your feet using mild soap. For best results, use this remedy at least once a week.
- Before going to bed, take a bit of coconut oil in your hand and use it for massaging your heels. Wash your feet next morning.
- Prepare a healing cream for cracked heels by combining papaya and lemon juice. Apply this cream on the affected area for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with tepid water.
- If your foot cracks are severe and cause pain, try this wonderful remedy to get a relief in few days. Melt a little amount of paraffin wax and add it in coconut oil. Use this mixture to fill up the cracks before going to sleep. Wash your feet in the morning. You will get your heels in normal condition within two weeks of regular application.